What's your interpretation?

  • We can hustle but the streets get cold. Jim Jones 
  • I swim, but I wish I never learned. The water’s too polluted with germs. Sublime 
  • Some people live their dreams. Some people close their eyes. Toto 
  • You wanna make noise, make noise. Dr. Dre 
  • She's so fine, there's no telling where the money went. Robert Palmer 
  • Til the day I die, I’mma touch the sky. Kanye West 
  • First I had their ear, now I have their heart. Jay-Z 
  • Learn how to think ahead, so I fight with my pen. Tupac Shakur
  •  Inside my mind couldn’t find a place to rest, until I got that THUG LIFE tatted on my chest. Tupac Shakur 
  • Tryin’ to make a dollar out of 15 cents Tupac Shakur 
  • I’m sewing tigers on my shirt, and alligators. You wanna see the inside, huh. I’ll see you later. Notorious B.I.G. 
  • Birthdays was the worst days. Now we sip champagne when we thirsty. Notorious B.I.G. 
  • How many roads must a man walk down before you can call him a man? Bob Dylan
  • I wanted to tell her she shouldn’t be playing scrabble yet. Or looking in the mirror. Or turning the stereo any louder than what you needed just to hear it. It wasn’t fair to dad, and it wasn’t fair to me. Jonathan Safran Foer 
  • I go back to December all the time. Taylor Swift 
  • After I got across the road, I felt like I was sort of disappearing. Holden Caulfield 
  • I’ve seen fire and I’ve seen rain. James Taylor Excuse me as I kiss the sky. Jimi Hendrix 
  • I'm about to drive in the ocean. I'mma try to swim from something bigger than me. Frank Ocean 
  • Them are dangerous. You girls too young to be wearing shoes like that. Mr. Benny 
  • That's a pretty big trunk on my Lincoln town car, ain't it? Big enough to take these broken hearts and put 'em in it. Frank Ocean 
  • The glove compartment is inaccurately named And everybody knows it. Death Cab for Cutie 
  • Killing me softly with his song. Roberta Flack 
  • You hit me like a vision. Colbie Caillat 
  • She's just a girl and she's on fire. Alicia Keys 
  • I'm at a pay phone trying to call home, all of my change I've spent on you. Maroon 5 
  • Even the sun sets in paradise. Maroon 5 
  • You’re just another picture to burn. Taylor Swift 
  • I’m a crumpled up piece of paper lying here. Taylor Swift 
  • We were dancing like we’re made of starlight. Taylor Swift 
  • Everything screams in my dreams tonight. Mockingjay 
  • Friday night arrives without a suitcase. The Beatles 
  • Still my guitar gently weeps. The Beatles 
  • She took the midnight train going anywhere. Journey 
  • She’s buying a stairway to heaven. Led Zeppelin
  • When you hold me, I'm alive. Rihanna