Taking Risks

Pages 78, 79, and 80 (also known as Uno, Dos, y Tres) are for risks. What risk did you take? Why was it a risk? Here are some examples of risks you could take and write about:
  • Read a poem at Speak for Yourself
  • Asked a girl for her phone number
  • Volunteered at a homeless shelter
  • Performed a talent in front of others
  • Raised my hand and shared my opinion in class
  • Told a friend how I really feel
  • Made someone a mix CD and gave it to them
  • Performed Karaoke
  • Said hello to strangers in the hall
  • Spent an entire lunch period by myself
  • Read a book
  • Went to a movie by myself
  • Went to a play/musical (cause it's not something I would normally do)
  • Went to a wrestling tournament (cause it's not something I would normally do)
  • Shared a journal entry in class
  • Talked about God with someone
  • Enrolled for a class that's outside my comfort zone (dance, debate, etc.)
*Remember, these are emotional risks, not physical risks. I don't want anyone getting hurt (only emotionally crushed).
**You will share one of the risks you took (and wrote about) in front of the class.